I’ve been collecting beauty items for a competition for ages now, so I think it’s about time I finally give them away to one of you! Is today your lucky day? I’ve got a whole range of things to give away to one winner as a huge bundle that’s worth more than £80.
You’ll get eye shadows, concealers, glitter, mascara, lip products and lots more, and it’s really easy to enter. Just use the Gleam entry form at the bottom of this page. You can enter more than once by following me on social media, and if you already follow me you can still click the +1 and you’ll be entered.
Here’s a complete rundown of everything included in the bundle:
- Elegant Touch After Dark Nails – Steel the Night, £7.95 from Amazon.
- Seventeen On the Spot Foundation – Natural, £6.99 from Boots.
- Burts Bees Lip Crayon – Hawaiian Smoulder, £8.99 from Amazon.
- Thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray – 5ml, £18 for 75ml from Boots.
- Rodial Glamolash Mascara XXL – 6ml, £24 for full size from Rodial.
- Model Co Mini Contour Stick – Shade 02, £8 from Model Co.
- Sleek MakeUP Eye and Cheek Palette – All Day Soiree, £9.99 from Boots.
- Lord and Berry Conceal-It Crayon – Beige, £12 from Birchbox.
- The Gypsy Shrine Cosmetic Glitter – Chunky Pink, £6 from Pretty Little Thing.
- Doux Me Pure Spring Water Spray – 50ml, £8 from Doux Me.
- Nails Inc Red Glitter Mini Polish
- Nails Inc Polish – Cadogan Square, £11 from Amazon.
- Benefit Dew The Hoola Liquid Bronzer – 5ml, 30ml £24.50 from Look Fantastic.
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow Sample – Matt Moskowitz, full pallette £38.99 from Superdrug.
Plus samplers of:
- Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
- Simply Argan Arbre D’or
- Simply Argon Oil
- Vichy Laboratories Idealia Skin Sleep
- Wunder2 CoverProof Foundation, Light
- Balmers Coconut Oil body lotion
- Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation, Ivory
- 4x Garnier Pure Active 3in1 Wash, Scrub, Mask.
The competition is available to those of you in the UK only, and I’ll be choosing a winner at random on 23 October. Good luck!